- Sanskrit Documents Website
- An excellent repository of a large number of Sanskrit Documents (in Sanskrit, ITRANS, GIF, and even unicode Sanskrit)
- Wide variety of Sanskrit texts and stotras beautifully formatted, in PDF (Devanagari script).
- Stuti Mandal
- Beautiful site with a number of stotras, well organised (mostly in Sanskrit).
- Stotra Lahari
- A very nice website maintained by Shri. Chennubhatla Venkata Ramana Murthy, Bangalore. The content is all in tElugu.
- Valmiki Ramayan
- A lovely website with the entire text of Ramayanam, in ITRANS, romanised Sanskrit and with meanings.
- An extensive resource of Vishnu stotras, namavalis etc. including many Tamil works like Tiruppavai.
- The inspiration for this website; maintained by Shri. Srikanth Subramanian. A phenomenal resource of sahityam of carnatic kritis, in several different scripts, using Translipi
- Moral Stories
- An excellent collection of moral stories from the Puranas and Itihasas.
- South Asian Network Software Conferring Relatively Immediate Phonetic Transliteration! Very useful to convert between various scripts and transliteration formats. Used heavily in the initial stages of populating this site from some unicode texts.
- A powerful online tool for converting between various scripts, including Grantha Tamil.
- Very useful windows software for converting from ITRANS to Unicode Sanskrit as well as diacritic roman.
- Chandas Recognizer
- Wonderful tool to identify the Chandas of a verse.